October 3rd - 4th 2020
Make your own Frame Handbag with Emma from Hole House.
Workshop studio environment at Midland Barn, Renwick, CA10 1JL.
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday. Tea, coffee and refreshments throughout.
- All haberdashery items (zips, frames, handles, interfacing, interlining, bag feet, bag base, leather zip ends etc..)
- Basic sewing tools are provided, but you can bring your own if preferred
What you will need to bring with you
- Sewing Machine
- Minimum 0.50 metres of outer fabric that is approx 140cm wide (fabric recommendations; something that has some weight such as tweed, canvas, upholstery fabric)
- If your fabric requires pattern matching, then please bring more than 0.5m
- The outer can also be made in two fabrics (see photos), so you can bring two coordinates if preferred!
- Minimum 0.5 metres of lining fabric (fabric recommendations; quilting weight cotton, cotton lawn)
- If you wish to sew a slip pocket as well as a zipped pocket, then please bring 1.0 metre of lining fabric.
OPTIONAL ACCOMMODATION AT MIDLAND BARN
1 x Superking Rooms at £70 per night (Friday and Saturday nights available)
ALL room accommodation is shared bathroom facilities.Strictly one person per bed, unfortunately we cannot facilitate partners etc. An optional Saturday night meal is available at £25 per person.
Rooms are booked on a first come, first serve basis - please email us at email@example.com to book into one of our rooms or for more info.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
On request we can offer a spilt payment method to secure your place on a course. This would entail a 50% deposit on booking and the outstanding 50% due one month before arrival. Please email us direct to enquire about this option at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before arrival than no charge is made and a full refund entitled.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.