Sunday 20th November 2022
Make Your Own Rag Wreath with Lucy from Lakes and Fells
Join us on Sunday 20th November and learn to make your very own rag wreath.
Rag wreaths make a great wall statement piece within your home all year round. You can make it from a variety of textiles, though we recommend quilting cottons, shirting cottons, tweed. Create a seasonal Autumnal or Christmas rag wreath, or how about a keep sake memory rag wreath with using loved ones clothing.
Course Start: 10.00am
Course Finish 2.00pm
- All the haberdashery items that are required for your Rag Wreath and a selection of trims.
- Workshop studio environment at Midland Barn, Renwick, CA10 1JL
- Tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the workshop.
What you will need to bring with you
- 6x Fat Quarters OR
- 6x 20cm x 115cm strips of fabric
- Fabric suggestions: quilting cotton, tweed.
- Any additional decorations you would like to add to your wreath.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
Please note that a minimum of two people are required for the course to go ahead.
On request we can offer a spilt payment method to secure your place on a course. This would entail a 50% deposit on booking and the outstanding 50% due one month before arrival. Please email us direct to enquire about this option at: email@example.com
If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before arrival than no charge is made and a full refund entitled.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.