Sunday 30th January 2022
Make You Own Drum Lampshade with Lucy from Lakes and Fells
Have a go at making your very own drum lampshade! Simply bring along your choice of fabric, we'll provide everything else!
This workshop is designed for you to make a 20cm drum lampshade (perfect for bedside table lamps), but if you are wanting to make a larger lampshade for an additional cost, please get in touch and we can provide further details.
Course Start: 11.00am
Course Finish 1.00pm
- All the hardware to create your own 20cm drum lampshade.
- Workshop studio environment at Midland Barn, Renwick, CA10 1JL
- Tea, coffee and refreshments throughout.
What you will need to bring with you
- Fabric to make your own 20cm drum lampshade;
- 68cm x 30cm piece of fabric.
- Fabric suggestions includes: cotton, lightweight canvas, lightweight upholstery fabric.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
Please note that a minimum of two people are required for the course to go ahead.
On request we can offer a spilt payment method to secure your place on a course. This would entail a 50% deposit on booking and the outstanding 50% due one month before arrival. Please email us direct to enquire about this option at: email@example.com
If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before arrival than no charge is made and a full refund entitled.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.