Wednesday 23rd Feb - Wednesday 30th March 2022
6 week (Evening) 'Bring your Own' Upholstery Project with Liam from Lakes and Fells
Designed for those who have had a little experience before in the upholstery world and are looking to take their skills to the next level. Over the duration you will have roughly 18 hours to complete your project so this course is perfect for items which are a little larger than what you would do on our beginner Footstool course.
These could include for example, one small to medium bedroom chair/armchair or several smaller items such as dining chairs. You will be able to store your item at the Lakes and Fells base for the duration so you wont need to keep bringing back and forth.
With a max of 4 people on a workshop, engross yourself in a fun, relaxed and informative environment to produce a lovely piece of furniture to take home and show off to your friends and family!
Full tutorial and support throughout with Liam. There may well be elements which require Sewing; previous experience would be great, but not essential as this is where Lucy our sewing goddess, will assist you where needed!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU HERE BUT BEFORE SIGNING UP PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US SO WE CAN DISCUSS IF YOUR ITEM WOULD BE SUITABLE ON THIS 6 WEEK COURSE.
- Every Wednesday from the 23rd February 2022 for 6 weeks.
- Taking place on the evening from 5:30pm - 8:30pm.
- We aim to have your piece completed by the end of the 6 weeks, however in the circumstance that you don't, it will be possible to arrange for further sessions to complete.
Workshop studio environment at Midland Barn, Renwick, CA10 1JL.
- Tea, coffee and refreshments throughout.
- All upholstery materials (foam, dacron, webbing, staples, paint, wax etc) Any larger pieces that are required will be discussed at start of project.
- All upholstery tools and Sewing machines are provided, but you can bring your own if preferred.
What you will need to bring with you
- Your item of furniture and the Fabric of your choice.
- Where Upholstery trim is required we ask that you buy and bring this yourself so that you can coordinate this with your fabrics.
- We do offer a whole range of fabrics ourselves at £10pm so if you are struggling to find any yourself please do give us a shout.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
On request we can offer a spilt payment method to secure your place on a course. This would entail a 50% deposit on booking and the outstanding 50% due one month before arrival. Please email us direct to enquire about this option at: email@example.com
If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before arrival than no charge is made and a full refund entitled.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.