Sunday 11th December 2022
Sew Your Own Christmas Stocking with Lucy from Lakes and Fells
Join us on Sunday 11th December and get into the festive spirit and sew your very own lined Christmas Stocking. You will have full creative license to customise your stocking with trims and appliques, or try your hand at a little bit of quilting!
This is the perfect excuse to steal some time and sew your own unique Christmas stocking, whether it's for yourself, partner, child, grandchild, friend, sibling or even a furry friend! Meet and craft with other enthusiasts, learn new skills and produce a fabulous Christmas stocking that will hang proudly over the festive season for many years.
You do need to have some basic sewing machine experience for this course.
Course Start: 10.00am
Course Finish 4.00pm
- Stocking pattern and instructions that you can take away with you.
- All the haberdashery items that are required for your Christmas Stocking and a selection of trims.
- Sewing Machines are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Workshop studio environment at Midland Barn, Renwick, CA10 1JL
- Lunch, Tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day.
What you will need to bring with you
- Main fabric; 65cm x 115cm
- Lining fabric; 65cm x 115cm
- Whilst we will have a selections of trim, if you wish to bring your own you will need 1m
Booking and Cancellation Policy
Please note that a minimum of two people are required for the course to go ahead.
On request we can offer a spilt payment method to secure your place on a course. This would entail a 50% deposit on booking and the outstanding 50% due one month before arrival. Please email us direct to enquire about this option at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before arrival than no charge is made and a full refund entitled.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.