Monday 14th February 2022
ALL DAY Sewing Sewcial with Lucy from Lakes and Fells
Lakes and Fells and Just Sew Penrith have collaborated to bring you a monthly sewing sewcial group!
Come and join us in our sewing craft room at Just Sew, Penrith, for an uninterrupted day of sewing in a relaxed environment.
The sewing sewcials are open to anyone of any experience of any sewing craft!
Simply bring your own project and sewing equipment and spend a day relaxing with tea/coffee and cake and chit chatting with like minded people.
Sewing machines are available for hire for an additional £5.00 for the day. Iron and ironing boards are available in the craft room.
Sewing Sewcial Times:
10.00am to 4.00pm at Just Sew Penrith.
Just Sew, Poets Walk, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7HJ
- Sewing Craft Room environment at Just Sew, Penrith, CA11 7HJ
- Tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day.
- Iron and Ironing boards
- Sewing machines can be hired for the day for an additional £5.00. Please confirm prior to the day if you would like to hire one.
- Whilst this is a social sewing group and tuition isn't included, Lucy will be there and can provide guidance with your projects where needed.
What you will need to bring with you
- Your sewing project and sewing equipment/tools that you will want to use for your project.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
On request we can offer a spilt payment method to secure your place on a course. This would entail a 50% deposit on booking and the outstanding 50% due one month before arrival. Please email us direct to enquire about this option at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before arrival than no charge is made and a full refund entitled.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.