November 21st - 22nd 2020
Christmas Crafting with Lucy from Lakes and Fells
Fancy learning an array of crafts with a Christmas theme? We have devised this weekend which mixes together several fun crafting methods and techniques that you can apply to your own hobby skills for when you return back home. From this weekend you will take away some fab items which can adorn your home for Christmases to come or perhaps use them as gifts to your loved ones.
For these crafts you require no previous experiences, however for the Christmas stocking, you must have basic experience of using a sewing machine.
You will take away with you;
- Christmas Rag Wreath
- Christmas Appliquéd Embroidery Hoop Art
- Christmas Stocking
Workshop studio environment at Midland Barn, Renwick, CA10 1JL.
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday. Tea, coffee and refreshment throughout.
- All haberdashery items that are required for each of the three projects.
What you will need to bring with you
- 6x Christmas Fat Quarters in quilting cotton.
- 0.65m of Christmas Fabric (quilting cotton) for the stocking - minimum 115cm wide (this will be enough for the exterior and lining)
- If you would like the lining to be in a different fabric, you're more than welcome to bring a separate fabric for that.
OPTIONAL ACCOMMODATION AT MIDLAND BARN
2 x Superking Rooms at £70 per night (Friday and Saturday nights available)
1 x Double Rooms at £60 per night (Friday and Saturday nights available)
ALL room accommodation is shared bathroom facilities.Strictly one person per bed, unfortunately we cannot facilitate partners etc. An optional Saturday night meal is available at £25 per person.
Rooms are booked on a first come, first serve basis - please email us at email@example.com to book into one of our rooms or for more info.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
On request we can offer a spilt payment method to secure your place on a course. This would entail a 50% deposit on booking and the outstanding 50% due one month before arrival. Please email us direct to enquire about this option at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before arrival than no charge is made and a full refund entitled.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.