4 Week (Day) Upholstery Course
Upholster your own Swivel Chair with Liam from Lakes and Fells
Take your Upholstery journey to the next level by making your very own Contemporary Swivel Chair over 4 weeks (20 hours).
Wednesday 18th January & 25th, 1st, 8th February.
The swivel chair is a sleek, modern style chair which would be suited to a variety of rooms in the house including the study, living room or as a bedroom chair.
With a max of 4 people on a workshop, engross yourself in a fun, relaxed and informative environment to produce a lovely piece of furniture to take home and show off to your friends and family!
Every Wednesday from the 18th January 2023 for 4 weeks.
Taking place within the day 9:30am - 2:30pm.
Its preferable to have some form of previous basic upholstery experience, but not essential. Drop us a message before purchasing if you have any questions on this topic.
Workshop studio environment at Midland Barn, Renwick, CA10 1JL.
- Full tutorial and support throughout with Liam.
- The Chair Frame: (Dimensions - Height: 80cm | Width: 75cm | Depth: 75cm)
- All upholstery sundry materials (foam, dacron, webbing, staples etc) and Swivel base/incline bracket.
- All upholstery tools are provided, but you can bring your own if preferred.
- Cakes/biscuits, tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day.
What you will need to bring with you
- Your fabric of choice. You will need 5-6 metres in total. If you are going to be using fabric which requires pattern matching or you are going to be doing different fabrics on the front and back, just drop us a message and we can work out you require.
- We do offer a whole range of our fabrics which are available at discounted rates. Click here to see what we offer.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
On request we can offer a spilt payment method to secure your place on a course. This would entail a 50% deposit on booking and the outstanding 50% due one month before arrival. Please email us direct to enquire about this option at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the booking is cancelled less than 30 days before the date of first workshop in this series, then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.